The English edition of the guidebook to Kom-Emine hiking trail
For English please read below.
С радост Ви съобщаваме, че излезе от печат дългоочакваното издание на Пътеводителя за Ком-Емине на английски език. Можете да поръчате луксозното издание от ТУК.
For all of you who love exploring different countries – here is the first English edition of the guide to Kom-Emine mountain trail in Bulgaria. This legendary route is actually a part of the International European Route E3 starting from Santiago (Spain) and finishing at the Black Sea cost.
This full-color luxury edition will take you to a fascinating journey of 650 kilometers across the majestic Balkan Mountains walking, cycling or skiing. With its detailed route information, lovely photos, easy-to-use elevations charts and maps it will guide you through the heart of Bulgaria’s nature and traditions.
– 160 pages of essential route information,
– 20 stages with route maps,
– detailed route description,
– elevation charts for hiking, biking and skiing,
– useful accommodation contacts and info,
– over 300 color photos,
– the essential sightseeing places on the route,
– interesting facts about the route and its history.
Get yourself inspired for new adventures in Bulgaria!